Thursday, November 20, 2008

Do you all remember when I was telling you about my greatest fear about being a future classroom teacher? Well if you don't, I'll refresh your memory. My greatest fear was being able to manage my own classroom. Can you imagine you, by yourself, with 26 other students? Oh my gosh! Such a scary thought to have right now! Well I have great news. The other day, I had a definite confident booster, and I am finally starting to feel like I can control a room full of kids. After all, I was able, today, to enforce rules on a room full of crazy 6th grade students. I was surprised to see that they actually listened to me, and obeyed my rules. Of course, I wasn't going to let them out of the classroom until they did so they really didn't have a choice. But, I wanted to share my success with you, and let you have a little hope that you can control a classroom full of kids. WE, AS TEACHERS, CAN DO THIS!!

No comments: