Thursday, November 13, 2008
What subject I am best at.......
I have always wanted to teach a science class, but since I am an elementary education student and my certification with be through the 4th grade, I won't get the opportunity to just focus on teaching science to students. Instead, I will be teaching all the other subjects including science. As you can see, I feel like science is my strongest subject. The reason I love science so much is because I personally love to find out how our earth functions and all of creatures that live on it. There are so many beautiful creatures and I have such an appreciation for nature, and I want my students to have an appreciation for it as well. The earth provides so much for us; why shouldn't we take care of it. Another reason I would love to teach science is because our earth is amazingly made and it's so intricate. I love it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment